My Enchanted Retreat

It is 9 months since my She Shed arrived at our home in East Englewood, Florida.

My husband, Michael, has put in so many hours to make my Enchanted Retreat everything that I envisioned it to be πŸ’—

He put up each piece of shiplap on the walls and the ceiling. Then spray painted the walls the perfect shade of ballerina pink.
He installed the chandelier after adding every crystal to it.
Then he installed the porcelain flooring which made the floors look like glass

He has also drove me around to pick up all my marketplace finds. All the furniture was found on Marketplace and painted white with chalk paint. We've never used chalk paint before and it took a little getting used to.

I've never owned a brand new home, so having this custom Shed designed with all my favorite features, makes it even more special. We had larger custom windows at the end so that it overlooked the lake.
I wanted a picture window but it didn't meet hurricane code for our County in Florida.
Now I'm kind of happy that I have two windows that open up so I can enjoy the breeze of the lake in the cooler weather.

We will start working on the outside after a few more projects are completed around our home.
In the meantime, you'll be able to find me drinking my coffee and curled up with a nice book in my new Retreat.















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's talk about my favorite subject - Self Care

Self-Care Saturday Inspiration

Have you tried a biomat?