Have you tried a biomat?



Today I thought I would talk about my bio mat.  That’s the mat on the floor in my yoga room which I keep covered to protect the crystals and my inquiring Bella 🐢 

I treated myself to a biomat for my birthday a few years ago and use it for at least 20 minutes per day. 

They are pricey so I got the half size which works fine for my needs. 

With my biomat, I’m getting the benefits of a hot stone massage, Far infrared therapy,  negative ion therapy, photon light therapy and the energy of 3 crystals, crushed amethyst, jade, and tourmaline.

It’s important to get the one with PEMF to get the healing benefits mentioned by Dr. Oz.  ( it does add to the cost but worth it)

Listen to the description of the one I purchasedπŸ‘‡

https://healthyline.com/product/taj-mat-3220/

Dr. Oz talks about PEMF therapy here πŸ‘‡

 https://youtu.be/yNbQiNYcpU4

Ok, back to enjoying my 20 minute fix. πŸ’•

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's talk about my favorite subject - Self Care

Self-Care Saturday Inspiration