Let's talk about my favorite subject - Self Care

Let's talk about one of my favorite subjects, Self-Care πŸ₯°

It's the reason I created the Enchanted Sisterhood where we share inspiration and self-care tips.

I'm often told that people don't want to do their nails during Covid because no one is going to see them.

I have hardly seen any friends in person in over a year but I always have my nails done.

No, it's not only because I'm a Stylist, but it makes me feel good to know that my nails look pretty. I do it for ME! ❤

I also know that Color Street protects them and keeps them strong❤

Much like some girls do crafts, adult coloring books, knit or other things with their hands, Color Street is something that help you to take your mind off of other things. Put on some of your favorite music and just enjoy the stillness and meditative moments of putting on your new mani ❤

You are always very welcome to show it off here in our group even if we only see it Virtually ❤

I don't only sell a beauty product, I sell Self-Care ❤πŸ’… Order your Magic Mani

Ladies, do your nails, do your hair, put on some makeup, wear some pretty jewellery... you will be amazed how much it improves your mood and lifts your spirts. ❤

Show yourself some self-love ❤



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self-Care Saturday Inspiration

Have you tried a biomat?