Virtual Book Club with Author Interviews

This is my new book of the month.
Be. By Jessica Zweig.
I belong to a virtual book πŸ“š club organized by a top Color Street Director, Kelli France. 
Every month, we read the book and then she interviews the author live in our group. 
She has also started her own Podcast where you can hear her interviews with the authors. 
It’s been great for me to find new personal development books and podcasts by the books chosen each month. I’m happy to share them with you as they are announced. 
The new Podcast is called Fear-LESS Girl. 
Here are the links to the Book Club and Podcast.
Fear-LESS Girl Community
FearLESS Girl Podcast


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's talk about my favorite subject - Self Care

Self-Care Saturday Inspiration

Have you tried a biomat?