Full Moon in Virgo on my Son's Angelversary

 I'm one that always looks for signs and synchronicities especially after losing my son 3 years ago.

My youngest son passed on February 28, 2018.  In the midst of the shock and sadness of that night, I remember looking up to the sky and noticing a full moon.

That began my obsession with moon work and the meanings behind the various changes in the moon.

This Saturday the full moon, also called the Snow Moon will be in Virgo, which is my horoscope sign.  The moon will be at it's brightest at 2:34 early Sunday morning on February 28, the Angelversary of the day we lost Tyler.

It's the first time I've seen a full moon on February 28 in the 3 years that we lost him.

I did research to find out what the full

moon symbolized when Tyler passed on the full moon.

I had a feeling there was some meaning to it and found out that the full moon is a time to let go.

It was a sign to me that I had to let him go.

This full moon, I'm attending a full moon circle on Saturday night and then on Tyler's Angelversary, I am planning to scan photos of him that I don't have digitally yet.

Every year I like to do something in his memory.  

The first year, I painted rocks to go under his Memory Tree in our backyard.

Last year, I got a special box and added all his mementos to it like awards he won, class photos, and other memorabilia.  

When we lose someone, we learn to go on with our new normal, but on Anniversary dates, birthdays and special occasions, the loss hits us so hard, almost like it just happened.

We don't get over it, we just try to go on as best we can without them.

If you are missing someone right now, please send them love this full moon and send a special prayer to Tyler too ❤πŸ˜‡



This photo was taken on Easter sunset, 2018 a few weeks after we lost Tyler.  
Sending love to him in the Heavens.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's talk about my favorite subject - Self Care

Self-Care Saturday Inspiration

Have you tried a biomat?